AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Advice on booth setup

This is our 8th year as an exhibitor at the N.E. Street Rod Nationals and we would like to utilize a 10x10' space on safety. The booths are divided by curtains so hanging alot of posters is difficult and very limited. We want to look as professional as possible without sinking alot of $$$$ into it. We already have a casette/T.V; that continuously plays commercials we had made for advertising purposes, but could use creative ideas to enhance this. Unfortunately there is no space for actual crash tests. Any suggestions?

Re: Advice on booth setup

I've done a few,,, bring pics of things you want to show people, rust, and the importance of quality workmanship. Even bring a few urethane samples of failed adhesion. People like to have hands on, touch and see for themselves,"seeing is believing" thing. Keep you booth simple, not too busy, easier to see the stuff you want them to see. Maybe some coupons, or we did pretty good with a drawing for ,,,anything, people like to put thier name in for something, anything. Now you have a good list of possible prospects to send them some flyers about your company and why they should choose you. Touch on the negatives but focus on the positives. Keep it short and sweet. There's the best I can come up with. HTH good luck,, and have fun, you'll draw more interest!

Re: Advice on booth setup

Thanks xxx for your input. I like the drawing for anything concept which I think I might try. I have coupons left over from last year I want to use up. Perhaps I can have a picture blown up of an install that we did. The vehicle was in an accident, head on, and the glass was broken but still in place. We share our office space with a towing business so it is in the parking lot. Again, thank you for your advice.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com