AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite pay

Does anyone have any factual information on how Safelite pays? Their local shop is trying to hire me and I was just wondering if I should bother talking to him more or just blow him off. There seems to be a lot of rumours, but I'm not sure whats true.

Re: Safelite pay

Hourly Tech or Mobile Pro Tech Pay???

I know that they pay a % to certain jobs.So much for repairs,tempered and laminated.Their hourly pay is usualy low,so you make it up by % on #'s of jobs.That could have changed since 5 years ago,when I knew some guys working there.I would hate to see a good tech going to work for them,you seem better qualified from your posts than them.Most techs I know that were good guys did not like it there,I hope you look at all of your options first.good luck.

I know in the late 80's they paid hourly.You got a bonus based of how many installs you done in a day,week,or month.

My dad managed 4 Safelite stores before statring his own company. They did screwed him on his retirement and he has tried for the last 19 years to get it and they say they dont have any record (he does )but safelite still wont pay up. If anyone can help with this matter it would be nice.

Get a lawyer but after 19 years, he has waited way too long. I will be surprised if he ever sees a penny.

It seems like the same crap everywhere you go. I guess thats why I have strongly considered starting my own small glass company and just doing mobile service.

I've only filled out the application and the manager is interested in me, but we haven't gotten as far as pay yet. I just wanted to be armed with some info.

Oh...forgot to say thanks for the good info! Thanks!!

Good luck!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com