AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
glass web designers

Hey guys,What are some good web designers for glass shops?I am looking for the best for the buck(like everyone else)nothing to fancy but not shotty.Thanks

Re: glass web designers

I saw a news release last week for free hosting of websites for glass shops. Check Glassbytes for the last couple of weeks. I think if you offered to pay you could get what you want. There may be more benefits it you find the news release.

Why do you need an e-site,waste!!

Yes, that press release was from our company. Simply put, we offer anyone in the industry free website and email hosting. We even have an automated website designer that gets you up and running fast.

Hrmm that sounds like an add to me webmaster, personally do i really want eglass direct knowing what i am doing, how do i know they do not monitor my emails....

Bachman - we guarentee privacy, 100% and we are even audited by a 3rd party just as a financial institution or similar is. If you took any time to contact us or review our materials, I am sure you would not make statements even hinting to the "reading" of email or knowing what you are doing. You might want to educate yourself before making blanket statements that are misrepresenting.

How does anyone really know what anyone is doing? I have never looked at your product, but next time i am in AZ (i think thats where your located) I will drop by and say hi. Did not mean to be mean to you.
& i will buy you lunch.

Did you guys change your name?? i thought you use to be e glass direct? Probably shows you how much attention i pay to the POS side of this industry...

i am just brain washed in my pos i use///

We have always been eDirectGlass. Back in 2001 we worked with the IGA to develop a program called eDirectBill but since then we have only had one name.
You buy the lunch I'll buy the golf!

hell yeah :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com