AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who's taking a LONG weekend?

Is anyone open today? Who's taking a LONG weekend?

Re: Who's taking a LONG weekend?

We are closed for the labor day w/e fri @ 5 pm
and openning up tues 8 am for the long w/e!

i love the long weekends, i have a chance to catch up on work, with absolutely no interruptions.

it is so nice to be able to work without any distractions, no phones, no employees, no customers.
it is my chance to actually be able to experience that long forgotten feeling of accomplishment.

Woo Hoo 3 days of fun & music and nothing but fun & music

Saturday- High school football game in San Antonio.
Sunday- Houston Astros vs. New York Mets with my sons.
Monday- As little as possible.

Closing 5pm today and reopen 8am Tuesday. Floating down the lazy river Saturday, Sunday not quite sure......grilling out, drinking adult beverages and fireworks Monday!
Hope Tuesday isn't one of these

saturday- went to my sons football game (they won 13-8) went to the drag races in ennis,texas and watched them film the t.v. show pinks.

sunday- gotta drive 3.5 hrs to Witchita Falls Texas to look at a new shop and drop my 11 month old nephew off to his mom (long story but i secured my spot in heaven ,I hope) then drive home and have a beer or 24 and cook out some stakes and burgers.

Monday recoverying from sunday and sleep in and cooking out some more.

so much for my long weekend

Re: Who's taking a LOOOOOONG weekend?

Sat- install dr glass for TV show Day Break, pack 6 clear w/s's in pallet for Gangsters, NY order. Go to Home depot get electrical for our new glass bending oven, help with oven. Get call from movie Transformers need w/s in stunt car at LA location. Go get w/s, go to LA loc, install w/s in car with roof damage, it's only 2 inches low and they want to flip car again. Go back to shop help with oven. Install w/s in electricians van. Go home at 9:30. Sunday will be more oven, finish crate, start Canadian order, clear 1/4's and back glasses 03 Explorer 4D. Can't wait for Monday

Glad I'm not the only one doing a working weekend. No rest for the weary, huh. LOL!! Oh well, the show must go on!! Have a good one!!

Ummmmmm......what's a weekend?

Is this a new tool I haven't heard about?

Here today, and yesterday, and Saturday too, mostly 'emergency' type customers.

I did take some time to mow the lawns, and watch a football game w/pizza, beer & lotsa fixins from the garden.

I suppose that's a bad sign when mowing lawns seems like time off? If so, it's probably a worse sign that I think it's relaxing.

About to lock up and go fire up the grill for Ribeyes and Tbones, beautiful day, sunny, but not too hot, no wind.

Hope everybody's having a great weekend!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com