AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2006 honda ridgeline wind noise. Warranty

Am doing one of these tomorrow, I pulled glass and was going to reinstall it after getting molding from parts dept. when the parts guy says there is a bulletin for this and we need to now install all these factory foam ****s and foam sealer in the molding itself. Was wondering if really necessary or if just installing the glass straight and even would be enough. If I have to install all the foam **** material, that looks like it will take time, and two guys for sure. What is an appropriate charge for labor for doing all this. Thanks for any help..

Re: 2006 honda ridgeline wind noise. Warranty

I've never put any of the foam back on. Is this a factory windnoise or one from a previous install?

I'd just run a slightly taller V bead and set it.

the dealers waranty dept should be able to tell you what you can charge for labor make sure you tell them there is a bulliten too its usually worth the trouble for extra coin and if you dont and it comes back you get to explain why you didnt
spell check is free go ahead and use it on me its kinda funny

Honda here in north texas requires that you replace the foam and sometimes they even make one of the honda techs do it after you pull the windshield.

Sounds like a lot of work but imagine the work if you have to pull the windshield again becasue you thought it was a waste of time to use the foam.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com