AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
toyotas recall

With toyotas recall's,does that mean us glass shops with toyota dealerships will get that warranty work?

Re: toyotas recall

The dealers will probably want you to do R&R's, not replacements, that's the way Ford did it with the Taurus recall's.

Yes,That's the way its been done in the past.

Which recall do you speak of?

It was in yesterday's GLASSBYTES!!

Bryan....I can't open the link for the Toyota recall story from GlassBytes yesterday...says "cannot open page"..can you help please? Thanks

working now...thanks anyways

Sorry. Was at lunch. Sometimes those links to other news sources can be tricky. The original story regarding the 20,000 plus recalls is listed under last Fridays (8/25) links.

I got a call the other day to R&R a windshield in a Ford Freestar van. Talk about fun. It had a windnoise all the way across the bottom. I hate doing R&Rs for dealerships...they always want everything done the cheapest possible way.

I read in another forum that the W/S molding issue was only o cars that had been exported to China...wrong?

Tianjin FAW Toyota Motor Co., a joint venture between Toyota and China's FAW Group, will recall Crown sedans produced between Feb. 21 and Sept. 20, 2005, beginning Monday, the government agency said in a statement on its Web site.

Looks like it only in China. The US does not import the Toyota Crown, does it???

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com