AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hurricane

Anyone out there from Florida or the general area? Anything up yet with the Hurricane situation?

Re: Hurricane

Hi Glass Lady! My sister works for Disney just spoke to her she said they are planning for a hurricane in orlando, closing parks on wedensday into thursday if it stays on track

Hi Mary!
Nice to talk to you again! We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that it heads out toward the Atlantic. Nobody down there needs to deal with this again!! Your sister will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care!

Yeah - doesn't it figure that the first year in many many many years that I decide to go out of town the weather decides not to cooperate. I'm supposed to be headin' down to Jacksonville, N.C. for the labor day weekend to hang out and drink large quantities of adult beverages at the beach with a couple of buddies from my heck raising days and the weather channel is prediciting the storm to be over N.C. early Saturday morning. Great. Lets hope that once again their weather prediction skills are as dependable as the current administration. Ooops. Did I say that out loud?

Shame, Shame, Webmaster!! LOL!! I guess you had better cross your fingers and toes that this thing heads east!!

Bryan....who is the back-up webmaster in case you get blown away?

somebody from labor ready is standing by

I'm not sure. I guess it would be Holly.

SB GONE BY THEN:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphics/AT05/refresh/AL0506W5+gif/025435W_sm.gif

Bryan...remember Bubba had his hands on Osama twice and let him go....

Webmaster,

If your totally wasted what does it matter if its raining outside? Just don't put any windshield in.

Is jamaica getting hit?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com