AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
84, Pace Arrow, Fleetwood

Got a 84 Pace Arrow by Fleetwood

Drivers side W/S

Check with Parkin. Are there any other suppliers who might have this, or would going back to Fleetwood be the best viable option.

Thanks, ya'll.

Re: 84, Pace Arrow, Fleetwood

Coach Glass- 800.714.7171

If you have a problem locating a glass contact Ira.
He can usually get anything if its available.

Try Duncan Systems, Inc. 800-551-9149, or email RVglass.com, finally website duncansys.com. I've only dealt with them thru Lynx on insurance jobs. But I think they sell glassparts to glass shops for their individual customers. Usually next day shipping according to the literature I have on them. They were great to work with by the way, very knowledgeable CSR's.

I use Duncan Systems too. They really are terrific. They will even fax you a form that you can fill out. It's very descriptive and really helpful for you and them. They have forms for all kinds of parts, conversion vans, etc.... I've never had a problem with them, and no, I don't work for them. LOL!!!

NAGS lists DW1235 as left w/s 82^ Fleetwood, Pa
ce Arrow, Southwind. Might be the one you need.

Just so you are aware. Duncan Systems has an RV network that puts SGC to shame. Buying product from them only makes thier position stronger. Coach glass is usually a better deal, as well.

Mygrant(if you have one in your area) sells this (DW1235) for $111.24.

from what i remember, duncan systems is a step in front of lynx, they send you the glass and you only make the labor?

We do quite a few labor only jobs, for individuals, dealers, body shops so the rate was good and they paid fair price for kit.....best part invoice to Duncan was paid within 2 weeks. We'd gladly accept work from them in the future, pleasure doing business with a company that pays fair, and pays fast.

the pay is fair? $175 labor only for a coach lite is not fair..Maybe if you already invested in a scissor lift

Well we didn't install a coach lite for $175, we installed a small stationary quarter in a Leer Topper, took about 20 minutes appx....and like I said the rate was fair about $6.25 a minute if you break it down, no scissor lift required. I gotta say it (again) why oh why must you try and make others look incapable of making a profit, or insulting them in one way or another. Why can't you just be respectful to others. Checked your reply to BIG JIM this AM you did it to him too, "not as eloquent as yours" was your first sentence while comparing his post to your removed post, what was the point? You could have answered his post without insulting his writing style.

Guardian is OE on this vehicle and we have several of these windshields in stock ready for delivery. Call 800-331-8403

don't panic, just ignore him, hopefully he'll go away. I think he is Pro-tek anyways.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com