AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
N-Site solutions ? not paying .

We got on with this small no name network about a year ago , now theyre not paying an invoice from like 4 motnhs ago and the 2 other ones we have submitted to them were unpaid .

We call them and they provide excuses and blame ameriprise for not renewing the contract to handle the're claims (wonder why) any longer and we have to wait another 30 days ...

I'm tired of the BS from them! pay the bills ! I pay mine .

Re: N-Site solutions ? not paying .

I have only done one job for the, the customer requested me. I didn't have any issues with payment but I only have to one job to go by. Send them a letter (IN WRITING), send it certified mail, return reciept requested, so that you have proof of their receiving it. If you don't get a response, send a total of three, (sent the same way) If they still don't respond, File a mechanics lein (or whatever kind of lein applies in your state). You are their creditor. You provided a service and materials for their insured and you have every right to expect payment for services rendered.

Re: N-Site solutions ? not paying .

Stay away from`n'site...they are absolutey terrible.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com