AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
This is a contest I woul like to see .....

How many shops have guys that just seem to whine about everything. lol there should be an installer competition to see who complains 1st :)

Just venting :) I am sure everyone deals with same things at times!

Re: This is a contest I woul like to see .....

Hey Bachman
:-P pppffffttt....sorry just venting

hfjdhsje just venting

lmfao you guys r 2 much

how about a real contest?

something interesting like, who can increase their average autoglass ticket price, over a specified period of time? or who can go from loosing money, to making the biggest turn around in a specified time?

Now there's a great idea joe. And have it NOT based on volume at all, strictly bottom line ticket price. yea, I'd compete in that! That's what we all should be competing for, not the most low-ball work, but the best paying quality work!!! COOOOOL It would bring some enjoyment back to this industry. Competing for good quality work and getting paid decent for it,,,WOW!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com