AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For your Review, Hal....

Interesting topic, one we have spoken of. (Strike "we", insert "I", you haven't ever replied)

Love to hear your comments, and I hope you recognize the author's name...it's a shame he does not mention the list of contributors to his expert tutelage, not that I would mean to insinuate to take anything away from the level of this man's intellegence and his capability of independent thought, reasoning, research and logic.

You should contact him, he's really a quite impressive gentleman.

Get Your Head Out of the Sand
http://www.babcox.com/editorial/bb/bb80642.htm

Re: For your Review, Hal....

think i will post that in my shop,,,,right next to the when pigs fly news story.... ha ha

sooner or later my customers will become informed,,,, actually that might help some of them if they ever have an accident, so they can actually get what they are paying for instead of imported or used parts.

seems like hal must be busy, kind of selective about his responses isn't he, i'm sure he has to be careful about what he says too.

i am glad he actually speaks, more than i can say for any other insurance companies though.

Hal, Still waiting for your reply to the "fair and reasonable" question

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com