AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hal,,,,,lets start the foundation

what areas of discussion between glass companies and insurance companies would be a good place to begin.

although i lack experience in negotiation, i have heard it is easier to start with the little things, and work your way to the most difficult things.

i guess they do that with union negotiations? i guess money is held off to the last or close to the last.

where would a productive discussion begin?

i would guess one could start with the time from completion of work to payment, although state laws probably already address that?

maybe agress adoption on state farms contracts demonstrates the ins companies desire for quality work? although that gets us back to glass shops being different in regard to quality, which leads to money again.

where would you begin a constructive conversation, and what goal would you be shooting for? i have heard that networks save insurance companies money by outsourcing their claims, but state farm for instance used to pay within 2 weeks easy, now with lynx takes much longer than state law requires?

where would you like to start? sorry this turned out to be so long, i was born in a rambler.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com