AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Webmaster, Pop Ups????????

Hey Webmaster. Why all of a sudden pop ups???????????

Re: Webmaster, Pop Ups????????

My bad. I'm taking care of it right now. Bravenet updated the links to all of their services. They sent out a newsletter about it but I thought it was for a new service they were offering so I ignored it. If you have the forum bookmarked you'll want to update it or delete the old bookmark and create a new one. Give me about 20 minutes and I should have all the links from all of our sites updated. In the meantime - here is the new link -

http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/2036554146

Thanks for your patience with me.

Also - I'm noticing that you still get a pop up or two with the new link but they do eventually stop.

Well - I don't think that was the problem after all so I've started a support ticket with Bravenet. I apologize for this. We pay them for the premium service so we don't have to have the pop-ups and ads so this is angering me a bit.

at least i know now its just not me! I've been seeing them today and thinking i must of gotten some spyware or something. The firefox browser stops most of them for me, but some get through.

Re: Re: Webmaster, Pop Ups????????

i can't hardly use this forum because of the pop ups!!!!!!

Please bear with me. I'm still waiting to hear back from Bravenet.

Bravenet responded that they were aware of the problem and working on it and expected to have it resolved within minutes. I believe it has been fixed as I did not see any when I popped in to post this follow up.

Good work...buy yourself a beer!

Pop ups, what are pop ups? Wait, I have a Mac, I gon't get pop ups. LOL

I mean I don't get pop ups. Just have to work on that typing thing though.

Thanks Brian for taking care of that.

Those popups were really annoying, even for the short time they lasted.

On the other hand, it was a quick and candid reminder of how much one appreciates the forum as it is.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com