AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Has anyone heard of this?

I have heard about 4 or 5 people in the last week mention that Safelite or their network was losing about 3 major insurance companies and that they were going to Lynx. Has anyone else heard this? And if so, any idea who they might be? I have to say that I don't mind Lynx and I can't stand Safelite. As far as getting jobs authorized, it is a lot easier with Lynx than with Safelite. Even if you don't like any one of them, I think most of you will agree with that. So if there are some big players going to Lynx, that will mean less jobs going to Safelite. That is deffinately a good thing.

Re: Has anyone heard of this?

I heard rumors that their contract with the Gecko was coming up and they weren't sure if that was going to be renewed. But as I said its just a rumor.

It's something that's always bothered me, makes ya wonder. We carried 95% of the AG business for Alfa Insurance in our area (4-5 counties about 16 offices) sending us all of their work, @15% off NAGS, 27 kit, 115 labor flat. Then October 05 SGC picks them up, our worst nightmare with regard to AG. Suddenly the discount is 25% off NAGS overnite, do you think they offfered Alfa the extra 10% to get them in the network? Because when we have a comp claim that we run thru the adjusters local office they still pay @15%...............um

MY SONS FOOTBALL COACH IS A NATIONWIDE REP AND HE SAID ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO THEY HAD AN OFFER FROM LYNX BUT WHO KNOWS. WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com