AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NWRA Web Site

What is the web site for the NWRA I want to join, but can not find them. Last time i tried to join in person i got the run around. I want to be a part of it if anyone in it reads this please email me as i want to join. Repairs are so important, they build relationships.. I just got 2 jobs from a customer i did 3 years ago on AIG and even though i am not on AIG i still got the job because i made an impression with my repair skills (you know i got mad skillz) :)

Larry

Re: NWRA Web Site

Funny you should ask that. I am currently in the process of redesigning their website for them. Still a lot of work to do but the online registration page is up an running.

http://www.nwraassociation.org/join.php

Hopefully when I get caught up with the projects I'm currently working on I can finish that up for them.

Ok awsome!

Awsome I will see you in vegas you buncha repair people! I am ready to conquer the repair market also :) Mohahahah

**** your cocky!wow

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com