AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2006 suzuki grand vitara

Has anyone done an insurance job for a 2006 suzuki grand vitara windshield. There is no list price and lynx wants a copy of my invoice. Has anyopne encountered this, if I rememeber correctly that will give you 25% above cost.

Re: 2006 suzuki grand vitara

Tell owner you need them to pay you your fair price and submit it to their agent for reimbursement.. Otherwise you won't make anywhere near what is fair if you do it for a tiny mark up and $100.00 labor.

Hi, We did one last week. We were "lucky" enough that it went through Harmon...LMAO!!! They didn't ask for a copy of my invoice they just authorized dealer list price. I did run into a problem with the moulding though. The precision part number is WFS F2105. When it came in, it was not correct. The windshield has very sharp upper corners and this was more like a reveal mouling with no corners. I ordered one from the dealer and he sent me the exact same thing that I got from Precision. I just happened to notice that the dealer part number was different from the part number that I had in my Glassmate software. I ordered the part number in my Glassmate software and it was correct...weird huh?!?!

SOUTH PINE GLASS: What is the correct dealer part number please? Thanks

The number I ordered was 84611-65J00. Hope this helps!!

Thank you very much.

weird not done one for lynx yet, no one else has bawlked, i hate windshields like this!

just a quick question, why does the insurance company need to know what you paid for it? I just send them a copy of the dealer invoice to prove that I installed a dealer glass with my cost blocked out & then I charge the 10 to 25% above list.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com