AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey Diamond, Safelite, Glass Doctor,Belron or LYNX

Who is going to be the first big player to press release a delivery charge for road jobs?

Re: Hey Diamond, Safelite, Glass Doctor,Belron or LYNX

The Big Boys only know 1 form of sales,,,, lower the price to get the work. They don't have the BRAINS or AMBITION, to do it the old fashioned way,,, earn it, from QUALITY, reputation, repeat customers, great customer service, the things that really count.!!!!Who's going to be first in charging for mobile service?????? Only us smaller independants who really care about our customers and thier safety.

We've been charging for years. Most plumbers or A/C guys charge a travel fee or a location fee as some in our area like to call it .

I think that Belron would be the first since they want to change the U.S. glass market pricing structure (for the good I hope)

If any company charges for delivery they should officially post it. When the vendors make changes it ends up on glassbytes and before you know it every vendors is following suit.

I guess xxx answered the question. Him... Way to be a leader. The industry needs new leaders with better ideas. The heavies could also do it, but they probably know the Big boys on the Insurance side will slap their hands and tell them to honor their contract or the work will go to a local Independant who will waive the mobile charge for the exxxtra work. Perhaps the kettle calling the pot black.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com