AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bashing

Enough bashing of DGC,its old already.They also can find out who you are,it is very easy.There are so many other things to discuss than what they are doing.

Re: bashing

So now they also have eyes everywhere and can find out who I am? I scared

yeah really its getting old

SO IS THEIR LOW BALLING TACTICS.

See. It's sort of like a war..... We all keep responding to the bomb drops.... And you all quit dropping the bombs.........

If people spent more time trying to improve their own situations instead of crying about things they cannot possibly fix, who knows what good could come from it??

doesn't take any time at all to state how DT low balls around here. I type fast, our situation is good, be better if low-ballers would charge a fair price.

Im not sure if thats supposed to represent GlassGod or yourself. The DT boy and girls sure seem to be the teary eyed ones. I dont think you guys would be so weepy if what is being said wasnt so true. It will take a lot of positive changes on DT's part to erase the years of shoddy workmanship on their part.

See thats why I live in America because I have the right of free speech and if people dont like what I have to say or type then they dont have to listen or read it .

let's not ever forget how dt came in and bashed the competition and pricing-they hurt alot people-so, bash away-they're big boys-remember-what goes round, comes round in this world-

BASH BASH BASH

thats just to funny!

TOO, NOT TO

no kidding, so i missed an o

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com