AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2006.5 Kia Optima

anyone run into a 2006 1/2 optima? Not one freakin windshield in the country for it. Car was produced 03/06 and no parts are available for it. It is not a FW2114 like the good old nags book says it is, and it is not the same as a Hyundai Sonata like it use to be. Any help out there would be appreciated.

Re: 2006.5 Kia Optima

you need to use a fw2646

yes I am aware of that now, that is a 2007 kia windsield, only the 2007 are not out yet. this is listed on the regi as a 2006 and by the vin number it comes up as 2006, there is no listing for a 2006.5, like the jetta, remember it has 2 listings Jetta and Jetta(New) the FW2646 are not available yet, and the dealer told me there are no windshields in the US for this car at the present time.

PPG Has them available.

stinking kia's why can they not just make one dang windshield for these cars and not change it so much. Heck customers half the time do not know what they are even driving!

SBOK what part of the country are you in, in my area, they don't even show it as a good part number

I see the FW02646 GBN at various PPG locations across the country.

thanks everyone I called ppg and got one, they wad to ship it in from another branch

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com