AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Service Notices & Bulletins

I have a suggestion for glassbytes.com how about instead of reporting on non issues like coke employee trying to buy pepsi secrets :) how about posting service bulletins on cars that we work on.. and personally I prefer Coke :) Lol not that anyone cares :)

Re: Service Notices & Bulletins

Service bulletins are copyrighted materials...for GM you have to buy the GM dealer world program, etc.

Cool beans i did not know this god. I appreciate it.

It still would be nice to have this available for the glass industry.The dealers get them from the manufactures for free or a small fee for use in thier shops.
I thought the whole Right To Choose Laws where based on providing the same tools and information to all companies and techs in the auto industry.

Maybe NGA & Myglassclass.com and IGA could use some of the fees they charge to help pay for this service for the glass industry.

Service bulletins on newer vehicles would kick arse. Theres nothing like going into a job without knowing what your getting into. I'm one of those dorks that goes to the dealerships every so often and walks around looking at the windshields on new cars.

Ninja - We take our techs on a field trip to the dealers and check out the new models as they roll off the trucks into make ready . The guys like it because it gives them a heads up and they also like the beer and dogs after.

Owners or Managers if you dont already do this you should start.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com