AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GLASSGOD on the cover of AGRR mag?

Ok Webmaster we can’t get you to Hawaii but, What if we pledged enough $$ to cover expenses. Would you go to God’s country and take a picture of GLASSGOD in front of his shop? No names showing in picture. The banner would be “This man’s picture is here because the AGR shops across the country banded together to make this happen”
Then inside the mag you could put a blurb visit our website to find out who he is. Then post who he is and where he is from. I know I would pledge $50.00 to make it happen.
It would be GLASSGOD because he was the first one to say he wanted on the cover.
Can Do?

Re: GLASSGOD on the cover of AGRR mag?

I don't own a suit.....

Then we will just have to go and get you a nascar fire-suit for ya.Covered with all our companies logos.
and of course you would be holding the newest edition of AGRR.

Why the AGRR.
Why not; The cover of the "Rolling Stone"

bet he would buy 10 copies for his ma ma,,,,,ha ha

Whoa! GLASSGOD we may be able to raise the funds to form a wagon train to get out to you and get the picture. We aren’t gonna raise money for you to get a new Sunday goin to meetin suit too. Maybe we can get a new AGRR T shirt with a pocket, for you to wear in the photo

How 'bout my birthday suit?

Sooooooo you do have a suit.

My wife will not allow me to recieve any mail wrapped in a brown paper bag.I would hate to miss an issue.

GLASSGOD in his birthday suit. Now that's an image I don't want to carry around in my head.

FACT!!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com