AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fast Opinion Poll

A Fast Opinion Poll
D/T becomes AGRSS registered.
AGRSS credibility + or - ?
D/T adhering to AGRSS standards Yes or No?
AGRSS usefulness in AGR world + or - ?

Re: Fast Opinion Poll

Quick answers;
(1) good for them.that's a plus
(2) have to start somewhere. (+)
(3) innocent until proven guilty,or is it,guilty until proven innocent?Time will tell all.

A.) I PERSONALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT D/T AND ALL THE HOOPLA.
B.) - , NOW
C.) NO
D.) ?

Doesn't affect our shop any way shape or form. Wish AGRR would put our shop on cover of the magazine.

Re: Re: Fast Opinion Poll

GLASSSGOD
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

I would pay good money to see Glassgod's mug on the cover of AGRR.
Maybe if we all get behind a campaign AGRR will do it.
Lets band together and see if we can accomplish that.
What you think Webmaster, Can do?

How about an entire issue devoted to all you guys who frequent this forum? Anybody here live in Hawaii so I can fly out there and interview you and take your picture?

1) Yes to AGRSS Credibility
2) Yes D/T will comply - they are very serious about this - I hear they are investing a lot in quality - if you have not noticed they are cleaning up house fast
3) I think the last AGRSS cover looked very professional for once - but I would also like to be on it

not in hawaii here but there are some nice beaches around, and I would make a good interview. Or you can fly me out to Hawaii and meet me there.

Re: Re: Fast Opinion Poll

D/T quoted Dw1217 for $125.00 mobile yeah quality my
-ss.

You get into the area of 3 or more store locations, and now you have little control over whether guidelines are being followed, so what diff does it make. d/t store #35 follows the guidelines to the T and has no callbacks and all their customers are highly satisfied with job, then d/t store #110 doesn't follow any of the guidelines, and they get 0 return customers not to mention all the other guys in town know they do cruddy work. We are not the only business like that, the Mcdonalds on 3rd st. sucks, and is slow as heck, but the one on MacArthur blvd, is awesome. What can a person do.

The point is: if you are AGRSS registed you must follow guidelines uniformly or AGRSS has NO credibility. You can't be just a little bit pregnant.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com