AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Allstate

Seems Allstate has it's own fan club. Trial lawyers.

http://www.trialguides.com/allstatebook.htm

Re: Allstate

Wow and yet we all continue to do business with them.

Not all of us. I have never done business with Allstate.

Allstate's discounts are a sorry as Progressive's and Geico's. Maybe Safelite should get them on their network so they can steer them to their shop's

Allstate: 22% off, Progressive 50%, Geico 38%. Allstate is actually pretty good compared to others. ($100.00 flat labor).

We had NETCOST Glass call us the other day and wanted us to do a dw1256gbn for 50% off, 25.00 flat labor ,$15.00 flat for kit for a fleet account .

I dont think so ,i never even heard of these guys until they called us. I thought is was a joke at first.Do any of you guys do work for them?

NO WAY,JOSE.They say they are for the small independent(bolderdash).

A W1256 for $162.00?? That's ridiculous, but the sad thing is they'll keep calling around and eventually some shop will accept that. If I was guaranteed 10 a week and they would drive 'em in I'd think about it.

YOU GUYS ARE NUTS I MEAN REALLY NUTS, OUR CASH QUOTES FOR 1256'S, W/MLDG, 50 PER NAGS HRLY, PLUS 30 KIT AND TAX IS ABOUT $455.00. iF I WERE IN YOUR BOAT I'D SHOOT MYSELF OR GO FISHIN!!!! I THINK I'LL GO FISHIN....NO WONDER PRICING IS SO BAD,,, AND Webmaster, you wanna come up to Minn, you can take my pic for the magazine,,, we'll be the ones holding the big WALLEYES. . I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE GLASSSGOD CUTTING OUT AND INSTALLING W/S FOR LITTLE OR NO PROFIT!!!!I'D LIKE TO SEE THE SWEAT ROLLING FROM HIM!!!

XXX..are your eyes blurry? I said that was ridiculous and maybe, maybe I'd think about it if they were driven to our door. You excite too easily dude. Plus as mentioned by myself numerous times, I am not a tech, I am office puppet.

RIGHT, OK, we have mid 90's over here in mn, I'd still like to see you cutting one out in this heat,,, I'm going on 52 and still at it. I'm the main tech, auto and flat, and residential, I'm also the office manager and floor sweeper. there not many of us who can do it all!!! sorry man I wasn't trying to pick on just you, or maybe I was, ha ha, no not really. I just can't believe what some are accepting for pricing,,, that's exactly why it's so bad in some area. when allsnake, or lynx offers us a replacement at 2-4 off nags with bull crap labor ,, we just turn it down, we are doin just fine without them. wierd, but we've had alot of out of area calls asking for cash quotes,, we follow the same pricing everytime. and our cash quotes are a bit higher than some of the ins work out there. If only everyone understood and took action,,, pricing would be alot better for all shops... Time to head for a lake, cool refreshing, beer in one hand rod in other.... oh and webmaster if you want to see the size of walleyes we get here,, let me know I'll e-mail a pic!!!!!

oh yea, glasssgod by the way my eyes are blurry from the heat and too much work out in the heat. but you did say you would think about that pricing if they promised you 10 a week??? really/???? I wish I could have you guys come here and do them for me. But I run business like this,, if I can't make any money on 1 why would I want 10 or 100 or 1000??? I'm better off doing a few a day,, do them RIGHT, and get paid better for them...that's it I'm hitting the water

Glassgod, what does it say when we start referring to the best of the worst as "pretty good"?

Is that Pavlov's bell I hear ringing in the background?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com