AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
mygrant

I sure hope mygrant expands into wisc,we need them bad!I could and would give them plenty of biz,and other shops to.I hope they are reading this.

Re: mygrant

I wish they would come to Texas, American ,ppg,pilkinton and service could use the competion.

Why do they need more competition? The glass is almost free as it is now in Texas.

Mygrant has been servicing Southeast Wisconsin since March or April.

Mygrant = The Best

HD- Almost FREE ? who do you buy from? I wish , I think another independent distributor in N. Texas would make all the other guys learn real quick how to provide better products and service.

I have heard they are in southern wisc,I just wish they would come into central and northern,please!!

We recently bought a couple of pieces of glass from Mygrant that were cheaper than PPG & Pilkington. We ended up not being able to use them because the curving of the glass was way off, we thought buying from them would be great- less$$ more jobs= more profit==Wrong. Then we had to call at least 10 times to have the defective glass picked up and then we had to pay 2.50 gas surcharge also. I also read these pages everyday and also face the same challenges that every other decent glass shop faces with trying to provide quality service at fair prices. If you have to cut quality to provide cheaper prices, why even do the job, we know that the customer will not be satisfied and why compromise your integrity.

We've bought about 20 FYG w/s's from Mygrant since April, but mostly PPG and Pilk w/s's from them, lots of tempered, (but no FYG tempered), haven't had any more problems than using PPG or Pilk warehouses here, most of that is Chinese anyways now. If we have any problems, the rep takes care of it immediately, very easy to work with. Haven't seen a Pilk or PPg rep here in months, Mygrant rep is here once/twice a month.

There are few windows made by FYG that do not fit properly. Over all they are pretty good. We love Mygrant!! Their pricing and people are the best!

We used to buy about 75% Pilkington, and 25% Mygrant. We began to have multiple service issues with Pilkington, parts not delivered and no calls to notify beforehand, incorrectly billed parts, impossible to receive credits and on and on. So we now buy 99% of our parts from Mygrant, service is excellent they go the extra mile, and do it with a smile. They always match if they aren't already lower. We buy Pilkington at lower price from Mygrant than it cost from Pilkington. Keep up the good work MYGRANT we'd be lost without ya

Mygrant should get an award they are the best the heck with the rest!! Mike you run a great company!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com