AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Diamond and AGRSS

Is DGC is trying to be a possible buy from belron?DGC is fighting safelite,buying up quality shops,it seems very sudden.Its like there all in a race to buy up as many shops as they can hoping somebody else will buy them out.Or they are smart and trying to get as much markets as they can to survive.Also glassamerica is trying to buy klien-dickert glass,wow,whats next!

What did I say wrong webmaster?

what

Be honest dude,come on.

AS I SAID :I interviewed with the regional manager over Oklahoma city and Texas (Frank P.) he told me that I WOULD BE AT DEALERS AUTO AUCTION AND I HAD TO DO AT LEAST 10 TO 12 A DAY but he insisted on pulling the cowls . A few yrs later I hired a tech from DT and he said that if they didnt do 10-12 a day then they didnt keep them. After I re trained the tech he became a better installer (not that he was really that bad but we train and re train all new techs to follow the AGRSS and OUR STANDARD PROCEDURES) I dont think it is the installer and I never said it was the installers I said it was a REGIONAL MANAGER. I also had a brother that worked for DT or DGC ( whatever) for two years and he loved the company but he likes mine better.

what?

You need to click the "next" button to view the second page of posts. Popular threads sometimes run over to multiple pages. I did not remove your post.

Klein Dickert is so tiny now and insignificant, if someone bought them, so what? They make all their coin glazing.

sorry ,wont happen anymore.

Its one of my employees who will not be posting here anymore.

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com