AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PPG useless envelopes

Is everyone getting the return envelope with every invoice sent from PPG?
Hey PPG save the money for all these useless envelopes I don’t need, Plus the postage it cost to mail them and drop your fuel surcharge for deliveries.
Glass I do need.

Re: PPG useless envelopes

I was wondering about that.....

We don't even receive statements from them anymore. Everything is online. Still a fuel charge though.

We do everything online too! Way faster. What if you saved up the envelopes; sent them back to PPG & charged them a recycling fee?

What about all the wasted money they spend send full color flyers ??

Its not wasted money if you look at it or if someone buys something.

We do full color flyers and pass them out door to door it dont cost much at all if you order in bulk.

Not the point.. do you spend 60 cents mailing them? I told PPG why not make the specials an emailed offer only.. if you do not have email you do not deserve any deals...

they normaly pay a bulk postage which is paid monthly at a discounted rate based off the percentage they mail so it may only cost them $.10 an envelope and $.22 for each postage not only that Bachman why worry about PPG they just add all those cost to whatever you order from them so they dont care . Do you even use PPG

Why are you guys worried about PPG. Sorry, I dont see where what they do with their mailings has anything to do with what we do.

Thank you my thoughts exactly I think we all worry to much about the small crap and not enough about what really matters , making money

What PPG spends we pay for. Watch your pennies & your dollars grow.

"What PPG spends we pay for"? You must be a very big account of theirs. Like the others, who cares about their envelopes? If they didn't send them out, people would be complaining about that.
Sometimes you just can't win.

I agree... no one ever is happy.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com