AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
advertising price

just wondering where do you guys advertis at. yellow pages, internet ect. what are your monthly price.
in my area full page ad/yellow pages. no color will cost me about $2500 monthly. valley yellow pages.

Re: advertising price

Not yellow pages too much $$ for return in my opinion.
Local directories, diner placemats small local publications work best for me in print.
I think best is 1 on 1 by joining local Chamber of Comm. Lions Club, Rotary anything you can go to a meeting regularly & chat with people

ag, you can get alot for $2500 ... the yellow pages is just a bankrupcy waiting to happen. I have seen it kill alot of companies..

we have a full page color ad in our phone book, but of course we live in a small area so it is around $400 a month we probably get 5-10 jobs a month out of our phone book ad. we usually do 60 to 120 jobs a month average.

I hired the Blue Angels to do a skywriting show at the beach, cost $40,000. But seriously I was in the yellow pages for a long time and you really don't get a good return on your investment. Besides, I personaly haven't open a phone book in about five years, I use yahoo yellow pages, its free.

I carry a bare minimun yellow page add. We put our money in radio and have good results. The secret to good results is how the adds are witten. This is not an ad but if anyone wants a good agency leave me an E-mail and I'll send you the place we use.

Has anyone tried billboards along the highway or ads on local buses? Some fire departments will place ads on their ladder trucks. Very visable when caught on the 5 o'clock news at a fire.

Toolman - we tried the bus thing it work pretty good but i like the fire truck thing i bet that would work good.

We've been thinking about a T.V. ad on A&E and run it during the Driving Force Show or some other show that has to do with cars. We had a quote for $499.00 for the ad then A&E charges $44.00 for a thirty second spot. Do any of you guys have any advice on a T.V. ad ?

I have had much better luck doing cable ads.But like anything else you have to market to everybody who watches t.v.,not only the a&e channel.T.v. has brought me the best return for my money.

had a tv advertising guy come in,,,,i forget the number of ads but it was 75.00 per week.

don't know if that is good or not?

J,
I'm interested in your referral for an ad agency. Please e-mail me the info.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com