AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Opinion on Safelite, Night Watchman, & USAA

http://www.bodyshopsolutions.com/WordPress/archives/74#more-74

Re: Opinion on Safelite, Night Watchman, & USAA

Dumb question.. what the heck is night watchman?

We had our first dealings w/ night watchman last week it took three days to get them to answer my call then they quoted me a price triple what a local dealer hear in north texas quoted ( i had already purchased the part before talkin to NW) then told me that it would take three weeks to get the part from honda because honda had to manufacture the part ,they said honda dont make replacement sunroofs for the civic and thats why it cost so much. (They dont make a replacement but yet i have to wait three weeks for them to... make it ...ok.. no )

I told them that the dealer hear in texas had one in stock and for three times less than they wanted and the lady said well than why are you wasting my time and hung up so i called back ,she hung up, i called back and this went on three or four times then a guy picked up and said he cant sell to us anyway becuase they they have a special agreement w/ safelite and if he sold to me than he broke theat and could get in some serious trouble than he hung up.
I guess we will just keep buying from the dealers

We have been using nightwatchman for several year. There service is okay but we can usually match their prices with local dealers. They sometimes have unusual tops that are hard to find so we have to use them.

Good Luck

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com