AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Patterns

Does anyone know if there is pattern numbers for a 1930 Model A for all glasses.

Re: Patterns

NAGS, SIDDONS, SIMPL-FILER, PPG all have #'s. Witch do you have?

NAGS Patterns-Thanks

11 LISTINGS FOR 30-31 FORD AUTOS. 4 FOR TRUCKS.
Witch car/truck?

As far as I know, this a two door pickup. The customer says it only has 2-d/g, w/s , and b/g (no v/g). If there is more than one let me know and I'll find out. Thanks

1930-31 truck w/s 3002, dr 3115, back 3020. This is out of a 1941 NAGS/PPG cat. Prices back then $11.76 w/s, $9.53 dr, $5.50 back. HTH

That's still pretty close to today's NAGS prices.

Careful about the nags numbers.Sorry lee, but those are NOT nags numbers.I have the same book.Look at the chrysler parts.(#'s are in the 6000's).This is the same reason i come on here asking for the right #'s.

Try these.
W/s-463,d/g-25 1/16 x 15 7/16,b/g-2073.

Thanks everyone for the help.

where can i get a list of patterns? is there a web site. i have a 1930 truck that a customer is needing a windsheild on and i have been putting off doing it, would be nice to have a pattern!!!

If anyone has or knows where I can get any Simpl Filer patterns or Globe auto glass pattern books please call me. 214-712-0000. Thanks.

use the old glass, and/or the metal frame to make to make a template. the door glasses are usually rectangles with rounded corners...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com