AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Listen Up

This forum is a public forum. It is intended to be used by adults in the auto glass and related industries as a means of sharing information and communicating with one another. All are welcome to post in accordance with the rules set forth in the thread at the top of the page. For now on - anyone who attacks someone verbally with insults or snide comments will be warned once. I also think its best if no one discusses pricing or announces what they are charging. Lets try and keep things on a peaceful, adult level. Thanks, eh.

Re: Listen Up

i think in any wide open forum, you always get those 10 percent that try to ruin things for everybody else.

i am just glad you are here, a certain other forum who only allows use of the full name is a ghost town because they are afraid to have their name associated with their views. i just checked and the last post there was on june 16th, so i really appreciate this forum.

with a certain amount of percieved "privacy" here, being able to use "handles" allows people to be more open and speak their minds, and share ideas. the 10 percent is just something that goes with the "free" sharing of ideas.

Re: Listen Up

The problem is your basic premis is flawed. You are assumeing shop owners are adults. WE will never grow up. LONG LIVE PETER PAN

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com