AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ETA on your glass?

How long does it take from the time you place the order until the glass is at your door?
In NY on Long Island we have 3 distributors. Each have 3 runs a day. I can order a glass and have it as fast as 45 min. or as long as 2 hours.
What's your glass ETA?

Re: ETA on your glass?

We only buy from one distributor and they have 4 runs a day 8,10,12,3 and also run hot shots in between if we need as part faster. they only run 2 hot shots a day per shop.

We have 3 distributors with 3-4 runs a day. Usually can have the glass within a few hours. Hot shots are unheard of lately as business has been booming and distributors are short on extra drivers.

A/H

So how many runs a day do you get? 4?? that like $10 worth of deliveries.. I cut my runs to one a day at the end of the day..

$10 a day holly crud thats like 200 a month.. forget that thats 2400 a year to have somone deliver my glass. Oh wait when you only do 4 jobs a week at 900 each i guess its ok...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com