AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dear Safelite installers.

You can now find most aftermarket clips and mouldings at your local AG distributors. I recommend Precision brand myself. You no longer need to glue side mouldings and cowls back to the body. The products are available that will allow you to return the vehicle's glass systems to the correct way it was manufactured. I understand that you are pressed for time when you are on your 18th solo windshield of the day, but im tired of paying my techs to fix the mess you leave behind. Please respect your customers enough to do a better job. Its bad enough you use that thin crap they call autoglass, at least take the time to put in correctly. That is all

Re: Dear Safelite installers.

Hoooah!

Semper Fi, Mac!

*we remind you also that putting 4+ tubes of sika-flex on a 96 or newer full size Chevy van is no longer necessary, In fact it gives a new websters meaning to the word "abortion"

the bad thing is safelite won't pay for those "unnecessary" items you mentioned. if you can't use liquid clip or universal molding you won't last long at safelite.

Very well put but you forgot to mention that foam core butyl is available for the modular bolt in glass and is cheaper than urethane, ever try to get a 97-up f150 backglass out that some idiot primed and urethaned in

That would be a nitemare.

Mr. Moses where are you? I do miss your pompus posturing and you silly pretense of how well you train your techs.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com