AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SIKA MOVE

has anyone heard anything about a new sika product called move? i called my rep and left a message but i haven't heard from him yet.

Re: SIKA MOVE

it that the one hour cool applied? if so I think it will be out in a few months

We have been using it for months. One hour drive away, all my techs love it. The only problem is that it is expensive, and with the reimbursement rates by the ins. companies it makes using it difficult. The product was formally known as XB4 now it is "Move It."

All the info is on Sika website about all sika adhesives We have just started using Sika cool and so far we have had no problems!

i have been on the sika website thats where a found move but it doesn't give any info about it and i checked with ppg and it is the same price as ASAP.

Yup, its called "MOVE IT". All in one modulus. 1 hour. Be careful pushing the glass as it seems to have a tendency to sink easier than XB 4. Great product!

Where is Sika made ???

sikaindustry.com/ind/ipd-autoglass-agr
this has all the sika urethane technical data you may want

opps you need to put http://www. before all the sikainfo

still nothing on the site about move or move it.
sika has manufacturing plants in the U.S., mexico, canada, and switzerland i belive. they are in the process of expanding their U.S. operations. thanks everyone for the info. i would like to find a SDAT chart. and if its cold applied what temperature range and other infp

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com