AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
employment ad @ ppg

Hey Milwaukeeans! Has anybody seen the ad posted at PPG in Brookfield for employment opportunities @ Diamond-Triumph? ----- Does anybody else think that's uh, WEIRD? ----- Somehow it just seems WRONG!!!

Gotta love the subtle alienation of your customers.....

Re: employment ad @ ppg

I'm calling Brian right now....

they never answer their phone

Is that the truth or what?

do you want his cell number? email me

was that ad posted inside or did diamond have a van parked in their lot like the old warehouse?

according to "da boys" it's posted inside... kinda makes you wonder.... in the overall scheme of things it's just laughable..... i think the autoglass merry-go-round is spinning out of control...

Since we have a "stocked" fridge and other benefits....I am not worried about our techs, but it's just the point, we buy glass from them cause we have little choice, and they help diamond try to hire our trained techs away.

Hey fellow brat&beer lovers!What is going on down there?Are you saying that they are helping triumph out in ways they should not!What does it say.

Ill bet I know the snake who put that there!Old tactics never die with this guy!What a dummy!!!

The poster has been removed. Must have been Zarqawi's idea. Thanks Brian.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com