AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Kudos to Diamond/ Triumph

Actually, PPG did not take the sign down. Diamond did. Know why? The sign worked. While everyone else is spending $$$$$$ in the newspaper searching for one of 50 local glass installers out of the million people that read the paper, Diamond is getting creative and achieving results.

Hey SB, most big corperations are warhouses and they buy the windshields by the pound not per piece, which gives them the strength to sell cheap. General notes can be found on all companys that sell to the public VIA the stock holders & they list what the company s actual cost is from form to installation.

I asked Pilkington a few months ago if we could put a sign up in their warehouse, and they said no. They said they didn't want to upset their other customers by doing that. Seems to me they should just put up a bulletin board and let companies put up whatever help wanted, equipment wanted or for-sale notices they want.

PPG took the sign down after getting negative feedback on this here forum, as they monitor it.

Sorry glassgod. Think what you would like, but that's not what happened. You can't honestly think PPG management gives a rip what some loser installer thinks about them in an internet forum. I was there in person when the sign came down and it wasn't PPG that removed it.

I was there too when PPG mgmt told them to remove it.

DT's shops are like pizza hut, some have good employees and some dont, this can vary how the product turns out. Your correct its not the name or the color of the logo, its how each individual trearts there customers and does quality work in the market place.

1 2

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com