AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
still here

hi everyone, well we made it through the first winter,business is much better then it was we are not with the networks, and we are going to try to keep it that way, I can count on one hand how many insurance jobs we've had, but we are trying to hold out!

Re: still here

congratulations

i remember our first year, i was suprised we survived.

looking back, the times you struggle the hardest turn out to be the most rewarding. right now i am learning about the lean, hard times, so i can better recognize the good times when they come again.

Re: still here

Congrats Mary! We too are in the same Boat. Since nags rebalance ,or should I say Debachal,(can't spell), or fiasco, we have not been a network shop. Yes we've seen our numbers fall, but we are doing ok. we do more residential and flat glass. We have learned how to trim out ALL fat. If the ins industry could do it there would be no need for falling prices. They could easily pay for quality work and service. We are going to stay off the networks. We focus on customers who want to use our local service and we don't try to do quantity,, we stay focused on QUALITY. HANG IN THERE! QUALITY SHOPS WILL SURVIVE At least some of the shops have the intestinal fortitude to take back their businesses, and I beleive the numbers are going daily! Good Luck to us all,,, but it's not LUCK,,, it's SMART business with a lot of perseverance!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com