AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Learn From The Past

Everyone please go back, as you have time, through the posts for the last few months. Don't get complacent with the current status.If you were going to write letters, change your business practices, change billing proceedures or what ever-do it. We have already started a new round of price decreases. Does anyone really have a doubt as to what is to come.

Re: Learn From The Past

WHY would anyone start price DECREASES? Aren't your costs going UP? Price INCREASES are hitting everyone so why or how can you justify decreases? Am I missing something? Just because sgc,lynx, harmon or whoever, says they want goods and services cheaper,, don't give it to them! If your using networks, that's the problem, get off and bill other ways. We are raising our prices to keep up with rising costs. We are billing direct more all the time. Anyone decreasing pricing now will out of business soon! C-YA! I totally agree with you on the aspect of writing letters, to your congress people, We are also sending letters of price increases just like the suppliers do. Good luck to you.

Re: Learn From The Past

Sorry for my choice of words, I ment to say our prices being paid to us by ins co. were decreasing. Thanks.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com