AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone Else Dead Slow

just wondering if any other shops out there are as slow as I am?

Re: Anyone Else Dead Slow

No, not slow at all. Here in Mn it's the busiest time of the year. What state are you in Rich?

me slow too. for weeks. 3-4car. today only did 1car.
have yellow pages.too. and internet too.
shop@sacramento,ca. one man operation. might be that everyone is doing there income taxes.
hope business will pick up soon.

I am in NY, and April is usually really busy month here. All the other shops such as body and repair shops I talk to also say they are real slow, even the dealerships are quite. Lets just hope its the calm before the storm.

Had 23 jobs yesterday, but only 16 today-Up, down, up down, up down-seems to be no middle ground-Body shops, car rentals, used car lots, dealerships and even insurance abysmal-most say its the worst year they've ever been through-slowest I've seen it in 15 years-

ExDT what area are you in?

busy here, boy I love hail............................

Last week was the best week this year and maybe the best in about a year. This week Almost Nothing! over all this year is the slowest we've seen in about 10 years! It's called TPA control!

Busier than ever here in S.E. Wisconsin, thanks in part to nice hail storm last week...

pretty dead here to, even the telemarketers have gave up. lol

Philly burbs-

For us, it has been picking up momentum for the past several weeks.

Re: Re: Anyone Else Dead Slow IN PHILLY

Go Flyers!!

Webmasters Stanley Cup prediciton:

Ottawa over Detroit in 7 games.

It's been pretty slow here in Raleigh, NC. I've started helping with some of the flat glass work just to have something to do.

Go Cains!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com