AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
acura 3.2

any hints on removing rearview????

Re: acura 3.2

got it slide off . not the dreaded mirror bracket

Re: acura 3.2

At the very top of the mirror there is a cover that pops off it covers the wires. I remove the cover and with a door panel tool placed on the top of the mirror tap the panel tool down with a hammer and the mirror will come down this works on all Acura's with this type of mirror! Acura dealer we service use to break the glass when they had to remove the mirrors and I showed the tech's this tip,it is the only way I have found to remove the mirrors on Acura's. The mirror will slide back up most of the time if not there is a cover on the back side that also pops off and then it can be tapped back on you will see it bottm out from the underside. Good luck. Rick

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com