AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
69 Mustang

Looking for a DW720 or the interchange DW738 niether
Pilkington or Pilkington classics has it. Not in a hurry as customer says whenever, any help would be great Thank You in advance!!!! Rick

Re: 69 Mustang

Lot of these on e-bay. Do a search for Mustang in e-bay mtrs- Glass.

Mygrant has DW00738 GBN XYG in Illinois branch.

Rick,Contact ps autoglass at 1-866-565-9557 they have several, they also direct ship.

I've got a DW0738-GBN-CAR in stock (actually, 3 in my Boise location). Call if interested: 1-866-71-GLASS (45277)

Great work everyone this is a cash customer thanks for the info I will be in touch!

I always check the companys that specialize in classic part supplys for each vehicle make. I know of one company in Connecticut called U.S. Mustang that stocks most Mustang windshields. They will ship the glass to you or the customer for a small fee & I have had some insurance company's pay for this because the part cannot be located at any vendor, all you have to do is show proof of purchase.
P.S. proof of purchase means only proof you purchased it, not what you paid!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com