AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Diamond-Triumph

From a very reliable source, Bill Gogswell, VP Sales, is no longer with the company-Dwane Hrmoda(sp?) has been named as Cogswell's replacement-D/T has also closed 2 stores in Ohio with more to follow.

Re: Diamond-Triumph

ha

cognizance

d/t must be trying to plug the holes in their sinking ship, a supplier of mine told me they fired the dm in alabama who was rumored to have set up some of his installers in their own businesses, must have been true. now, if they can stop the moonlighting with their supplies, gas, and labor hours, they might slow the water from pouring in.

Our local DT has lost their Reg Mgr to Glass America and he is now pulling their field reps over to G'America. This crew is spooky-they still love the gas cards for jobs scam. Agents will take the cards-a job or two a month fills their tank for the month. A bigger than usuall drop in business could mean the gas cards are flying into the agents office. You would think these exDT would have learned from the FBI experience at DT headquarters

They just fired their National Fleet Account Salesguy-Frank Gilkin-Any company who gets him to come on board will be seeing alot of Enterprise work coming their way(no non-compete, either). D/T is a sinking ship-man the lifeboats!!

talked to our insurance commissioner about gas cards, he told me to report any incident to his office and also the agency, agent, company, etc... he would love to investigate...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com