AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
unbelievable rejected invoice

we had a lynx edi invoice rejected and after 15 minutes on the phone with them it was because the urethane was not right under the windshield it was after the moulding, what a bunch of bs

Re: unbelievable rejected invoice

LYNX will use EVERY opportunity to stall, delay, reject, and basically use your money as long as they can. I've seen them reject over caps and small case letters. I've seen them reject and no one could even find a problem, then they just say OH,,SORRY, month later they do it again. I've only done 1 lynx job this year so far and I'm glad. I like getting paid quicker and from the DECENT in co's. Maybe you have to decide that you CAN make it without them! It's being done by more shops every day! If you can't make it on quality and are forced to go with quantity train your installers to become sales people too, let them get more jobs, give them an incentive, and get rid of the networks! sounds easy, tougher to do, I know, but we are surviving without lynx, and networks but we are down to 1 full time, ME, and 2 part-timers, wife and son! We started a new policy, do less work, do the BEST work, Get paid better, turn down the non profit jobs, let someone else loose $$$. We take the good ones, working SMARTER not HARDER! I'm getting too old for working harder.

Just explain to them that the urethane was "under" the moulding on the invoice just like it was "under" the moulding on the car.

Sometimes, you just have to fight fire with fire, or in this case stupidity with stupidity.

Kind of like that 'testimony' post.

Ran into that same scenario with LYNX and SGC...it's the way their software for validating invoices is set up and if you actually read their information on electronic invoicing you will find exactly how to submit an invoice electronically. It can be kinda tricky to understand at first, especially since a lot of us have actual work to do. But once you get a rejection for that type of error, it's easily corrected, and bank it for the future. I will say I am amazed when anyone can actually verbally speak to anyone physically answering a phone at LYNX.

STOP BUYING THEIR GLASS IF YOU WANT THEM TO CHANGE THEIR WAYS!

SB
must you yell all the time

Way to go SB. Their trying everything they can think of to help me so one good turn deserves another.

has anyone ever submitted an invoice when nags has issued a pircing update and it states that all jobs done prior to pricing change will invoice for amount at time of install? had a couple like that and they were rejected by lynx. what is even better about it is that it was usually in our favor of a couple of more dollars. i do believe it is just their way of tying our payments up.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com