AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Got a great idea....

Well,we sit back and watch the percents to buy glass go up.The overhead in our business goes up.Advertising goes up.Gas prices,keep going up.My bills keep going up.Im fed up.Im going fishing.

Re: Got a great idea....

Thats the best idea I've heard out here in a long time. I've always said if I can't make a few bucks I would rather go fishing and hunting. At least at the end of a day I have a real good chance to feed my family!!!!!And I tell you what would be smart,, if enough shops closed the doors for a few weeks, went fishing,(bait is cheap, especially if you dig it up yourself!), And when the big ins co's and tpa's can't get the work done, and customers get ****** maybe some GOOD change will come to this industry. I'd rather see the ind shops close to go fishing than close FOREVER! Smartglass good luck, and bring home some great eats!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com