AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Metrix the Enenmy?

I conference called a State Farm Insured to Lynx to establish the calim. I had everything in place to do the job. During the CSR interview part of the call the insured was asked their zip code. The next question the CSR asked was would the insured like to use a shop closer to their zip code? Had the insured said yes, Does this mean Lynx would have taken the job from me and given it to another shop????
Not Happy about this!!

Re: Metrix the Enenmy?

Yes and not to correct you the spelling is Metryx.

and if the work in that zip code is in a cheaper service area, all the work you perform will be done at that cheaper price, regardless of where they live.

As much as possible, stop using Lynx.

Get off the,,,,,,, (D)ictated (R)ates (U)ndermining (G)lass (S)hops! WAKE UP PEOPLE,, COME OUT OF YOUR COMMA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!

Check out State Farm's web site, www.statefarm.com. Their doing everything they can to help out the shops like myself that wouldn't sign metryx.

We receive a very fair profit/mark-up from LYNX, in our market it is even higher than cash jobs some of the time. We would never get off LYNX right now anyways. But I certainly see why some shops would decide to. It's not a "one size fits all" deal as far as networks.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com