AGRR™ magazine/™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine



Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1951 Chevrolet P/UP

if anyone would have any information on where to look for the gaskets for windshield, backglass, and door glasses of a 1951 Chevrolet Pickup, old city firetruck boss is restoring, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks brandy

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

Steele Rubber:

Your parts:

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

can anyone give any good words for Classic Industries?

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP,these should help.

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

Classic was good, but I haven't used them for some time. Been using Precision, and have been happy with the products.

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

think i found the right thing on precision's site, all in one neat little (or big) kit. found all kinds of accessories and goodies on classic to for the restoration process. boss is wanting to get a picture of the original fire truck from the city museum and restore it to that point. someone even put some uge beer kegs on it to look like gas tanks

Re: Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

We also use Persicion,but for old parts Steele has original dies and best fit rubbers.Do Not use JC Wh.Their rubbers dont fit.But either Stelle or percision should be fine.Classic offers glass and complete rubber kits for cars.Only problem some of b/gs are lami.Not good for collector.

Re: 1951 Chevrolet P/UP

thanks for the help. it will propably be a toss up between classic and precision.
if there are any other suggestions i am listening!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) /