AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nags #'s please

I am looking for the nags # to a 1935 ford 5-window cpe.

Re: Nags #'s please

If its the same as a 1937 it's pattern #2724 2 pieces block size 12x18

The 35 patterns are different than the 1936 and above.I have the patterns but not the nags numbers.

contact paul at ps autoglass they specialize in old classics,1-866-565-9557 or paul@psautoglass.com. he will be able to help you out.

Thanks. I'll give him a call.My problem is that i have all these nags patterns, and not sure what the first 1/3rd are for(years anyways).My old books are N.G.D.A./ppg ind.(1939) wholesalers prices.Gives me everything i need but the nags numbers.

Thanks Lee.I guess i should have said all 4 nags numbers for the car(w/s,d/g,qtr,back).

W/S 3017 1/4 3044 B/G 3041
I've gotten a few old catalogs off of e-bay. The oldest is a 1937. HTH

3085 IS THE DOOR

Thanks again. I've been looking for books for a few years now.The only one i found goes back to 1926 but there are no nags numbers to be found.The list prices are funny tho,for this car;
list
w/s $13.44
d/g $7.49
qtr $3.21
b/g $7.33
I probably should not have posted these prices,some shops out there might get confused that these are for 1939 not today.

Vt.glass shop 1939 ppg cat on e-bay. 8046271759

Thanks again.Unfortunately it's the same book i have now.No nags numbers(deceiving isn't it)?

Re: Re: Nags #'s please

Check with Furrs Glass in Orangeburg S.C. .I started with him 28 years ago,he had old orignal cut pattern sets and the catologs to index.Might be some help.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com