AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who's who?

I've been wondering what each poster's shop size or company size is?

Anybody care to divulge their company or shop size?

Thanks

Re: Who's who?

OH COME ON NOW!!!!! DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE IS ANY TRUST IN THIS INDUSTRY WHEN TPA'S, INS CO'S, AND GUYS IN LITTLE TRUCKS WILLING TO CUT EVERYONES THROAT, THEMSELVES AND ALL THE REST OF US EACH AND EVERY DAY? IT IS SAD BUT TRUE, THERE WILL PROBABLY NEVER BE MUCH TRUST IN THIS INDUSTRY UNTIL SOME QUIT CUTTING THIER OWN THROATS AND EVERY ELSES AT THE SAME TIME!!THAT IS THE PART OF THIS INDUSTRY THAT IS SOOOO SOOOO SAD TELL ME YOUR COMPANY AND SHOP SIZE

My shop is big enough to hold a sheet of plywood and all of my tools if the dogs don't get in the way. The company depends on who's askin'. You wouldn't be one of those goverment fellers would you?

Why?

We have 3 shops and a wharehouse, 4100 sq foot shop, 4950 wharehouse, shop 2 1700 sq feet, shop 3 1100 sq feet, 6 installers and a csr, and a bookeeper at the main shop and 2 installers and a csr at the others

Just me now, worst year in last 7

dr glass,

you must be located in a highly populated area.

i can't imagine having more than one location, at last count i had 4 employees and a bookkeeper part time. i have enough headaches keeping up with things, you must really have a system in place.

i just have one building to worry about, and the overhead is enough to choke me sometimes.

i wish i could get it together the way it sounds like you have.

Our main store is in a very populated area about 260,000 and the other 2 are in smaller areas that have about 60,000 in a 20 mile radius, and our main goal is do a quality job at a fair price, but we have the $89.00 and up guys in out area that really screw up the market. I am in California and if we had not have purchased the propety 22 yrs ago I couldn't afford the main shop & wharehouse, bussiness was good before the networks

i definitely agree with you Dr. glass businesses sure have seen better days.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com