AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NO MOBILE SERVICE

I WONDER IF ANY ONE IN THE UPPER MIDWEST IS GOING MOBILE TODAY??? IF SO I WOULD SURE LIKE TO SEE THEM DUMMIES FREEZE THERE PUTUTIES OFF. (second thought, maybe NOT) IT'S -18 HERE IN N. MN. AND WIND CHILLS ARE A BALMY -40 TO -50! GLASSGOD, YOU MUST BE UP TO YOUR YA-WHO'S IN SNOW. HOW COLD IS IT IN ANYONE ELSES BACKYARD???? NO OUTSIDE WORK FOR ME!

Re: NO MOBILE SERVICE

About 5 degrees here, windchill -12. And we still have people calling wanting mobile service. Well, they do until we explain there are no glass primers that work effectively under 40 degrees.

It was so cold, I saw a chicken with its capon

LOL I can beat those....20 degrees below, windchill NOT included. About 18 inches of snow last 24 hours.

WE are doing inventory. Nothing else moving much at all save for the plows, which are spreading gravel. We are trying to get them to DELIVER pizza for lunch for everyone, but no takers yet. lol

I did flag down a gravel spreader and ask if he had prior approval from Hal for such an item. You can imagine the reply.

Very funny Mark 1. I think HAL will even appreciate that humor.

Sorry to hear how cold it is up there. It was almost 70 here in Raleigh, NC. Worked in a tee shirt and ran around with the windows down in the van. However, the forcast is for highs in the 40's tomorrow and 30's on Monday.

Pretty cute Fubar....we're focusing on all the overhead we're saving in sunblock.

Thirrty seven below last night, thirty five below right now, highs of five below forcast for today! Thank goodness the windchill is only supposed to be in the fifties below. Set two record lows in one night. lol

Line Billing Code 89478563, Print Code Suffix E:
Ether charge; Mobile Vehicle Cold Starting Substance
2.5 @ $5.89 NAGS

we need a list of other charges- cold start, disposal, shipping,misc clips, any thing we need to do the job right.

went out to the van last night. the sika slick was froze solid. along with the glass cleaner. urethane. on top of that. the heater was out on my van so it never warmed up. should have stayed in bed. 13 below actual air temp without wind chill this AM.

last thursday when it was so cold out I went to get gas in my vehicle, wish I had a camera, I watched a glass company install a windshield in the outside cold. I wanted to stop and tell him what a fool he was, better yet, I wanted to find the customer to tell them what a fool they were to have this company do the work. If I would of had my camera, (I normally do but was too cold to keep in the car) I would of sent his picture into the 10:00 news.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com