AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WINDOW TINT

WHERE SHOULD I GO OR WHAT COMPANY SHOULD I CALL TO ORDER WINDOW TINT SUPPLIES? I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY TO DO SOME EYEBROW TINTING ON THE W/S THAT I'M INSTALLING... GOTTA DIVERSIFY .. CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY IN THE GLASS INDUSTRY ANYMORE.. HEHE

Re: WINDOW TINT

Hi Ken,
Brigid O'Leary here, member of the AGRR editorial staff and editor of AGRR's sister publication, WINDOW FILM magazine. There are several different companies that offer window film and film-related supplies.

One of the quickest ways to find what you're looking for might be to check out our website for WINDOW FILM magazine (www.windowfilmmag.com). We have have an archive of our recent issues that you might find helpful. For a quick overview of some of the manufacturing companies in the window film industry, may I suggest reading (online) the SEMA show preview in our November/December 2005 issue? (http://www.usglassmag.com/Film/BackIssues/NovDec%202005/Gearing%20Up%20to%20See.html) The SEMA show is the largest show for automotive aftermarket goods and services, including restyling services such as window film.

We also have a message board on there as well, which will allow you to pose the same question to members of the window film industry and get some advice from them as to what to look for, what to ask, etc.

Please feel free to drop me an e-mail directly, too, if you have other questions or would like additional information.

Thanks!
Brigid O'Leary

Re: WINDOW TINT

i tried to email you with our suppliers, but i couldn't get the email to work.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com