AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
So why didn't you guys fix everything?

So I go away on a short vacation, slept very well, had great dreams, and really enjoyed myself because I knew when I returned home you had all fixed every problem in our industry......

..... BUT YOU HADN'T !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with all of you? You must be to busy installing glass with all the referrals LYNX and SGC are faxing over I take it!

Re: So why didn't you guys fix everything?

No wait..... I know what it is.

You are still dragging those very large bags of money to the bank, courtesy of the "fair and reasonable" folks at LYNX and SGC of course.

Need any help with those bags?

Guess this post wasn't quite as funny as I thought it was?

Well, at least I had a great vacation !!!

I think everyone was waiting until you came back to help us fix things!!!!!!

So that is what I get for talking(posting) so much? Idealism, it will always get you into trouble !

The idustry will never be fixed. I would compare the industry to the IRS. We all know a Fair Tax ot Flat Tax would be best for our country, and would eliminate alot of taxation problems, but to do this the IRS would have to be abolished. Do you think that will ever happen?? The government would never give up their most powerful department. So, with that said, do you think the insurance companies are going to give up their power?? Do you think the politicians will enact a law to hurt the insurance companies at risk of loss of political donations? Wont happen. The cash industry is the fault of ALL glass shop owners. You complain about pricing, but yet you lower your price to keep up with the others.The problem is society has become too weak, and will not stand up for themselves or stand together as an industry for that matter. Its too bad it is that way, but I dont see any changing anytime soon.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com